|EA3IAZ||SINGLE-OP 40M – EA||GI|
|EA4URE||MULTI-MULTI ALL – EA||HQ|
|EA5EX||SINGLE-OP ALL – EA||MU||EACC|
|EA7HJA||SINGLE-OP 10M – EA||SE|
|EC6DX||SINGLE-OP ALL – EA||IB|
|EE4E||MULTI-MULTI ALL – EA||CR|
|EF8W||MULTI-MULTI ALL – EA||TF|
Organized by.- Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles (URE); delegated in EA4ZB.
To participate in this contest, the specific bases of the competition must be complied with, as well as the General Regulation of URE Competitions.
Participants.- Entry is open to all radio amateurs in possession of a valid licence.
Dates: Second weekend in March (in 2019, 9th and 10th of March), from 1600 UTC on Saturday until 1600 UTC on Sunday.
Bands: 10, 15, 20, 40 y 80 meters, in the segments recommended by the IARU for this mode.
Power: The power allowed in this contest, is up to 50 W. The use of higher powers, will be the subject of investigation by the organization, and may be cause for disqualification.
1) Single Operator All Band EA (SINGLE-OP ALL).
2) Single Operator Single Band EA (SINGLE-OP 10M, etc.)
3) Single Operator All Band DX (SINGLE-OP ALL).
4) Single Operator Single Band DX (SINGLE-OP 10M, etc.).
5) Multioperator All Band EA, (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
6) Multioperator All Band DX, only multiband (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
a) The use of clusters is permitted in all categories. Self spotting, asking others to spot you, undercover spots or any spots from multioperator’s team members , this being disqualifying.
b) In the Single Operator categories, only one transmitted signal on the air is permitted at any time.
c) In the Single Operator categories , Qso´s may be made on other bands but the operator can only opt for an award on one band. The callsign must appear in a minimum of 5 lists.
d) In the Multi operator categories, only one transmitted signal per band at any one time is permitted. All transmitters, receivers, and antennas must be within a radius of 500m.
e) Only one callsign is allowed to be used for the duration of the contest.
Call: “CQ EA TEST”.
Valid Contacts: Stations may be contacted anywhere in the world
Each station can be contacted only once per band.
A contact will be valid for the purposes of points and multipliers if it appear in at least two different logs.
Exchange: Spanish stations send RSQ followed by their province abbreviation (see below). DX stations send RSQ followed by a serial number starting with 001.
Spanish stations are considered to be those stations operating within the Spanish national territory irrespective of the prefix used.
QSOs between EA stations (including EA, EA6, EA8 y EA9) two (2) points.
QSOs with DX stations , one (1) point.
QSOs between DX stations, one (1) point.
QSOs with EA stations (including EA, EA6, EA8 y EA9), three (3) points.
Multipliers: The Multipliers, on each band, are the same for both EA and DX stations and are as follows:
– The EADX-100 entities.
– The spanish provinces (52).
– EA4URE will be a multiplier for all stations.This station will send “HQ” as exchange
– The call areas of USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia (for example, VE3, VE6, W5, JA1, etc,)
1) The Multipliers count once per band.
2) The first contact made with W, VK, VE, and JA, is a double multiplier, since it counts both as EADX entity and also call area.
3) The first contact made with EA, EA6, EA8, and EA9, is a double multiplier, since it counts both as an EADX entity and also a province.
Final score: The sum of the points obtained, multiplied by the sum of all the multipliers obtained on all bands.
– Trophy or Plaque for all category winners.
– Paper Certificates for all second and third places in each category
– Paper Certificates for first places in USA, VE, JA, and VK.
– Downloadable pdf Certificates for all operators in winning Multioperator stations.
– Downloadable pdf Certificates for all stations who make a mínimum of 50 valid qsos in monoband or 100 valid qsos in multiband.
– For Plaques of paper certificates, there is a mínimum number of QSO required, being 150 in multiband or 50 in Single band, and that there were at least 5 entries in the multiband category or 3 entries in the monoband category in question.
Logs: All logs must be submitted electronically in cabrillo format.
Log sending instructions: The log-file is to be submitted in Cabrillo-format via http://concursos.ure.es/en/logs/
The receipt of the log will be automatically confirmed by an email with a message of possible errors in the log. You will receive your UBN-file by email.
Submitted logs will form part of the GDURE (URE logbook, used for automatic award validation purposes).
Logs must be received by 25 March 2019 (15days). Any logs received after that date will not be valid.
If you have any questions or problems regarding this contest, please contact the contest manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The confirmation that your log has been received does not mean that it is valid, it merely confirms that it has been received.
Submitting an entry to this contest implies full acceptance of the rules, and the following decisions taken by the organising committee, accepted and authorised by URE:
All logs submitted can be made fully public (Radioaficionados magazine and URE website), in order to be checked and to verify contacts between participants.
Photos of participation in the contest which are submitted can be used for publication in the Radioaficionados magazine and the URE website.
Results are made public in the Radioaficionados magazine and on the URE website, diplomas being available for downloading on the website.
If deemed necessary, information may be requested to other organisations outside URE, with the aim of pursuing unsportsmanlike conduct.
When any unsportsmanlike conduct is detected, the organising committee will take the most appropriate action in each case.
Questions relating to contest rules and other matters can by sent by email to the organising committee at email@example.com
EA1: AV, BU, C, LE, LO, LU, O, OU, P, PO, S, SA, SG, SO, VA, ZA
EA2: BI, HU, NA, SS, TE, VI, Z
EA3: B, GI, L, T
EA4: BA, CC, CR, CU, GU, M, TO
EA5: A, AB, CS, MU, V
EA7: AL, CA, CO, GR, H, J, MA, SE
EA8: GC, TF
EA9: CE, ML
NOTE: This contest is part of the Annual HF Championship organized by URE.
Example of a Cabrillo:
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL
NAME: JUAN JUAN
ADDRESS: SAN JUAN 37
ADDRESS: JUAN, 05000
CREATED-BY: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4798.0
QSO: 14072 PS 2015-03-15 0840 DL0XXX 599 001 EA0XXX 599 M
QSO: 7043 PS 2015-03-15 1227 DL0XXX 599 002 F1XXX 599 019