Organized by: Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles (URE).
Participants: Any radio amateur anywhere in the world with a valid licence.
Dates: From 16:00 utc on Saturday 1st to 16:00 utc on Sunday 2nd April 2017.
Mode: RTTY Baudot (Teletype).
Bands: 10, 15, 20, 40 y 80 meters, within the IARU recommended segments for this mode.
1. Single Operator All band EA, High Power (SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH).
2. Single Operator All band EA Low Power (SINGLE-OP ALL LOW).
3. Single Operator All band EA QRP (SINGLE-OP ALL QRP).
4. Single Operator Single Band EA. (SINGLE-OP 10M etc..).
5. Single Operator All band DX High Power (SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH).
6. Single Operator All band DX Low Power (SINGLE-OP ALL LOW).
7. Single Operator All band DX QRP (SINGLE-OP ALL QRP).
8. Single Operator Single Band DX. (SINGLE-OP 10M etc).
9. Multi Operator EA, Multiband only (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
10. Multi Operator DX, Multiband only (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
a. High power ( Maximun legal limit in each country), Low power ( max. 100 watts ) and QRP (max. 5 watts).
b. The use of clusters is permitted in all categories. Self spotting, asking others to spot you, undercover spots or any spots from multioperator’s team members , this being disqualifying.
c. In the Single Operator categories, only one transmitted signal on the air is permitted at any time.
d. In the Single Operator categories, Qso´s may be made on other bands but the operator can only opt for an award on one band. The callsign must appear in a minimum of 5 lists.
e. In the Multi operator categories, only one transmitted signal per band at any one time is permitted. All transmitters, receivers, and antennas must be within a radius of 500m.
f. Only one callsign is allowed to be used for the duration of the contest.
Call: “CQ EA TEST”.
Valid Contacts: Contacts may be made with any station anywhere in the world. Stations may be contacted only once per band. Unique QSOs will not be valid for points or for multiplier credit.
Cross-band contacts are not permitted.
Exchange: Spanish stations send RSQ and the Province abbreviation. DX stations send RSQ and serial number starting with 001.
Spanish stations are considered to be those stations operating within the Spanish national territory irrespective of the prefix used.
QSOs between EA stations (including EA, EA6, EA8 y EA9) two (2) points.
QSOs with DX stations , one (1) point.
QSOs between DX stations, one (1) point.
QSOs with EA stations (including EA, EA6, EA8 y EA9), three (3) points.
Multipliers: The Multipliers, on each band, are the same for both EA and DX stations and are as follows:
– The EADX-100 entities.
– The spanish provinces (52).
– EA4URE will be a multiplier for all stations.This station will send “HQ” as exchange
– The call areas of USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia (for example, VE3, VE6, W5, JA1, etc,)
1) The Multipliers count once per band.
2) The first contact made with W, VK, VE, and JA, is a double multiplier, since it counts both as EADX entity and also call area.
3) The first contact made with EA, EA6, EA8, and EA9, is a double multiplier, since it counts both as an EADX entity and also a province.
Final score: The sum of the points obtained, multiplied by the sum of all the multipliers obtained on all bands.
– Trophy or Plaque for all category winners.
– Paper Certificates for all second and third places in each category
– Paper Certificates for first places in USA, VE, JA, and VK.
– Downloadable pdf Certificates for all operators in winning Multioperator stations.
– Downloadable pdf Certificates for all stations who make a mínimum of 50 valid qsos in monoband or 100 valid qsos in multiband.
– For trophies of paper Certificates, there is a mínimum number of QSO required, being 150 in multiband or 50 in Single band, and that there were at least 5 entries in the multiband category or 3 entries in the monoband category in question.
Logs: All logs must be submitted electronically in cabrillo format.
Log sending instructions: The log-file is to be submitted in Cabrillo-format via http://concursos.ure.es/en/logs/
The receipt of the log will be automatically confirmed by an email with a message of possible errors in the log. You will receive your UBN-file by email.
Submitted logs will form part of the GDURE (URE logbook, used for automatic award validation purposes).
Problems with submitting your log on the web page? Please contact HF Contest Committee email@example.com
Logs must be received by 17th April 2017 (15 days). Any logs submitted after that date will not be valid. Any logs submitted after that date will be used as a checklog.
Your comments and anecdotes will be wellcome.
Submitting an entry to this contest implies full acceptance of the rules, and the following decisions taken by the organising committee, accepted and authorised by URE:
All logs submitted can be made fully public (Radioaficionados magazine and URE website), in order to be checked and to verify contacts between participants.
Photos of participation in the contest which are submitted can be used for publication in the Radioaficionados magazine and the URE website.
Results are made public in the Radioaficionados magazine and on the URE website, diplomas being available for downloading on the website.
If deemed necessary, information may be requested to other organisations outside URE, with the aim of pursuing unsportsmanlike conduct.
When any unsportsmanlike conduct is detected, the organising committee will take the most appropriate action in each case.
To participate in this contest, the specific bases of the competition must be complied with, as well as the General Regulation of URE Competitions.
Questions relating to contest rules and other matters can by sent by email to the organising committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA1: AV, BU, C, LE, LO, LU, O, OU, P, PO, S, SA, SG, SO, VA, ZA
EA2: BI, HU, NA, SS, TE, VI, Z
EA3: B, GI, L, T
EA4: BA, CC, CR, CU, GU, M, TO
EA5: A, AB, CS, MU, V
EA7: AL, CA, CO, GR, H, J, MA, SE
EA8: GC, TF
EA9: CE, ML
NOTE: This contest is part of the Annual HF Championship organized by URE.
Example of a Cabrillo:
CLUB: EACC CONTEST CLUB
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH
NAME: JUAN JUAN
ADDRESS: SAN JUAN 37
ADDRESS: JUAN, 05000
CREATED-BY: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4798.0
QSO: 14072 RY 2015-03-15 0840 EA0XXX 599 MU WX0XXX 599 128
QSO: 7043 RY 2015-03-15 1227 EA0XXX 599 MU EA1XXX 599 C