Sponsored by: Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles (URE).
To participate in this contest, the specific bases of the competition must be complied with, as well as the General Regulation of URE Competitions.
Participants: Any licensed amateur station.
Dates: SSB: 4rd full weekend of June, from 1200 UTC Saturday till 1159 UTC Sunday (June 24-25, 2017).
Bands: 10, 15, 20, 40, 80 and 160 meters, according the IARU Region 1 band plan.
1. Single Operator All band EA, High Power (SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH).
2. Single Operator All band EA Low Power (SINGLE-OP ALL LOW).
3. Single Operator All band EA QRP (SINGLE-OP ALL QRP).
4. Single Operator Single Band EA. (SINGLE-10M etc..).
5. Single Operator All band DX High Power (SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH).
6. Single Operator All band DX Low Power (SINGLE-OP ALL LOW).
7. Single Operator All band DX QRP (SINGLE-OP ALL QRP).
8. Single Operator Single Band DX. (SINGLE-10M etc).
9. Multi Operator EA, Multiband only (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
10. Multi Operator DX, Multiband only (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
a. High power ( Maximun legal limit in each country), Low power ( max. 100 watts ) and QRP (max. 5 watts).
b. The use of clusters is permitted in all categories. Self spotting, asking others to spot you, undercover spots or any spots from multioperator’s team members , this being disqualifying.
c. In the Single Operator categories, only one transmitted signal on the air is permitted at any time.
d. In the Single Operator categories, QSOs may be made on other bands but the operator can only opt for an award on one band. The callsign must appear in a minimum of 5 lists.
e. In the Multi operator categories, only one transmitted signal per band at any one time is permitted. All transmitters, receivers, and antennas must be within a radius of 500m.
f. Only one callsign is allowed to be used for the duration of the contest.
Valid Contacts: Contacts may be made with any station anywhere in the world.
Stations may be contacted only once per band. Unique QSOs will not be valid for points or for multiplier credit.
Exchange: Spanish stations send RST and the Province abbreviation and Special station His Majesty The King of Spain (EA0) will pass the abbreviation (SMR). DX stations send RST and serial number starting with 001.
Spanish stations are considered to be those stations operating within the Spanish national territory irrespective of the prefix used.
QSOs between EA stations (including EA, EA6, EA8 y EA9) two (2) points.
QSOs with DX stations , one (1) point.
QSOs between DX stations, one (1) point.
QSOs with EA stations (including EA, EA6, EA8 y EA9), three (3) points.
Multipliers: The Multipliers, on each band, are the same for both EA and DX stations and are as follows:
– The EADX-100 entities.
– The Spanish provinces (52).
– Special station His Majesty The King of Spain (EA0) will pass the abbreviation (SMR)
Final score: The sum of the points obtained, multiplied by the sum of all the multipliers obtained on all bands.
– Trophy or Plaque and Paper Certificate for all category winners.
– Paper Certificate to Each EADX100 entity winners that gets at least 200 valid QSOs in Multiband.
– Downloadable pdf Certificates for all stations who make a mínimum of 50 valid QSOs in monoband or 100 valid QSOs in multiband.
– Downloadable pdf Certificates for all operators in winning Multioperator stations.
* To qualify for a Trophy and paper Certificate, required at least 200 valid QSOs Multiband and 100 valid QSOs Monoband and have at least 5 participants Multiband and 3 participants Monoband categories.
Logs: All logs must be submitted electronically in cabrillo format.
Log sending instructions: The log-file is to be submitted in Cabrillo-format via http://concursos.ure.es/en/logs/
The receipt of the log will be automatically confirmed by an email with a message of possible errors in the log. You will receive your UBN-file by email.
Submitted logs will form part of the GDURE (URE logbook, used for automatic award validation purposes).
Problems with submitting your log on the web page? Please contact HF Contest Committee email@example.com
Logs must be received by 10th July 2017 (15 days). Any logs submitted after that date will not be valid. Any logs submitted after that date will be used as a checklog.
Your comments and anecdotes will be wellcome.
Submitting an entry to this contest implies full acceptance of the rules, and the following decisions taken by the organising committee, accepted and authorised by URE:
All logs submitted can be made fully public (Radioaficionados magazine and URE website), in order to be checked and to verify contacts between participants.
Photos of participation in the contest which are submitted can be used for publication in the Radioaficionados magazine and the URE website.
Results are made public in the Radioaficionados magazine and on the URE website, diplomas being available for downloading on the website.
If deemed necessary, information may be requested to other organisations outside URE, with the aim of pursuing unsportsmanlike conduct.
When any unsportsmanlike conduct is detected, the organising committee will take the most appropriate action in each case.
Questions relating to contest rules and other matters can by sent by email to the organising committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA1: AV, BU, C, LE, LO, LU, O, OU, P, PO, S, SA, SG, SO, VA, ZA
EA2: BI, HU, NA, SS, TE, VI, Z
EA3: B, GI, L, T
EA4: BA, CC, CR, CU, GU, M, TO
EA5: A, AB, CS, MU, V
EA7: AL, CA, CO, GR, H, J, MA, SE
EA8: GC, TF
EA9: CE, ML
NOTE: This contest is part of the Annual HF Championship organized by URE.
Example of a Cabrillo:
CLUB: EACC CONTEST CLUB
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH
NAME: JUAN JUAN
ADDRESS: SAN JUAN 37
ADDRESS: JUAN, 05000
CREATED-BY: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4798.0
QSO: 14202 PH 2015-03-15 0840 EA0XXX 59 MU WX0XXX 59 128
QSO: 7083 PH 2015-03-15 1227 EA0XXX 59 MU EA1XXX 59 C